Support This Site

Friday, August 29, 2008

Lappy is back!!!!


Finally after 10 long weeks of waiting and pacing and shouting and sulking, I got to go to the shop and pick up my beloved laptop.

They have replaced the old TFT screen with a shiny new LCD screen. It looks way better than it did before and the picture is much clearer too.

I am like a kid with a new toy and I have so much I have to do I don't know where to start.
I have caught up on all my emails, I have logged into a few forums I haven't been to in ages and I have transferred all my saved stuff from the External back to where it belongs.

I think tomorrow will be spent updating websites and uploading photos and CP graphics.
Oh one thing I haven't done is completely caught up with LJ but I will just have to skim most of that. I will read the DW and DT comms and just start fresh with all the other 20+ comms I belong to.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: