Support This Site

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Old School



It has been a miserable week. From the old money situation last week to the crappy weather each and every day - Nothing but Rain Rain Rain.

I was looking forward to today as I was meeting with my old friend Julie again and taking along all my photo albums from the old school days.
As I left the house at around 2.30 it was only spitting with rain but as usual it then started to get heavier and heavier.

I was quite early and stood under cover while I waited for Julie to arrive. I knew she was coming from work so was expecting to wait a bit. How nice that this bloke started chatting to me and I obviously looked interestde as he proceeded to tell about how his ex stole £100 of him and would open her legs or give blow jobs for anyone whole would supply her with beer or drugs. - Thanks Mate my life is so much richer for knowing this! I looked anxiously for Julie to arrive and rescue me but it wasn't to be.

When Julie did arrive we found a booth at the back of the pub so that we didn't have any nosey parkers nebbying at our photos.

As you can imagine just like last time the afternoon flew past. At about 5pm we ordered food. The old 2 dine for £5.99 deal has gone up and it is now 2 meals for £7.19. I had good old fashoined Fish and Chips and Julie had Pasta and Meatballs.

I did get to waffle on about my favourite subject though. I had about 6 big photo albums to carry so the only solution was to take them in this bag
This prompted Julie to ask who was on the bag and I launched into the whole story of Me and the Griffin. It made me pretty emotional and nostalgic and since I got home I have done nothing but watch old Al videos and listen to a load of old live sets.

Before long we noticed it was nearly 8pm and time to say our goodbyes...We both had cats at home wanting to be fed LOL!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: