Support This Site

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What happened to the Postal service?!


I am very disappointed with Postie this year. He has been a real let down!

It is the 31st and I am still receiving Christmas cards even though there was supposedly postal service the 2 Sundays before Christmas.

The most disappointing thing of all is the things that never arrived.
I applied for a few freebies in November/December time that never arrived although others on MSE that applied for them at the same time have received them. Also in the week before Christmas my 2 sisters and my Nan got Christmas cards from my Aunt with a picture of her Grandson in. I didn't get one even though the card for Debz was sent here to my house. I was quite miffed until mine arrived here on Saturday. It had been delivered to the wrong house and luckily whoever did have it posted through their door, very nicely put it back in the postbox with the words "Delivered to wrong address please re-direct"

We didn't get a cards from the kids' Aunt Tina either this year. That is very weird and leads me to think that there might be somthing wrong, In 16 years she has never missed a Christmas or Birthday. Unless Postie has had that too.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: