Support This Site

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dreeeeeams


I had the weirdest dream last night.

I was on holiday with my family and other people who I couldn't tell you in real life who they are but I obviously was close to them in my dream. And John Simm was with us too.
He was a miserable old git. All he wanted to do was lie in his bed the whole time. I shared a room with him and 2 other people and all he did was moan and whinge and he didn't want to come and do anything.

Then me and these other people were going out in the car. It was a tiny car and there were so many of us I didn't know how we were going to fit but I forgot my bag and had to go inside and there was popcorn all over the bedroom floor like a carpet of popping corn but with Onions too. John was laughing at me because I couldn't find my bag.

Who knows where all that came from or why John Simm but I was woken by Ronno scratching on my bedroom door and never got to finish the dream.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: