Support This Site

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LUSH

WooHoo It's Lush sale time. The time of year when Lush sells off all their Christmas stock.
It was their grab bag sale.

They do 4 bags

£5 bag with goods worth £15
£10 bag with goods worth £35 and
£15 bag with goods worth £50
Derby Lush had £20 bags with goods worth a whopping £80

On Tuesday I treated myself to a £5 bag. I thought that it isn't that much for the goodies that I will get. I have a gift box that Bill bought me for Christmas but I hate using it as I don't want it to be all gone. So If I got myself another little bag It wouldn't have to be so precious.

My bag contained 2 gift boxes and a bubble bar. Moneywise it added up to about £20 so that was a good bargain for a fiver.

My Nan sent me some money this week too so I decided to treat myself further by buying myself a £10 bag.

Altogether my 2 bags ended up being worth £50 not bad for only £15.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: