Support This Site

Sunday, February 08, 2009

I won Choccies!

Some time before Christmas (November maybe?) I entered a competition on Quidco to win some chocolates from Hotel Chocolat. I thought it would be a bit of fun and wasn't expecting to win.

You had to write a comment on their blog saying which chocolat selection you would most like to win and why. Some entries were really short some were long and some were quite weird. I just wrote from the heart seeing as Chocolate is my most favourite thing in the world.

Then last week out of the blue I got an email congratulating me cos I had won!! I had forgotten about it to be honest so it was a lovely surprise. I won the new season catwalk selection luxury box.

They are gorgeous chocolates but because they are such good quality, they are very rich and you can't eat too many at once. This is good as I can't sit and stuff myself and will only have about 2/3 at once.


Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: