Support This Site

Friday, March 06, 2009

WOT NO PICTURES?

You may have noticed in my last entry about the Romeo and Juliet performance, there were no photos or videos. This is because I thought at the time that my haphazard son had broken the camera.
He borrows it sometimes to record Various videos and tuts for his Youtube page

Since the last time he borrowed it the little door that houses the memory card seems to have gotten broken but as I can't prove it was him I just glued it back together and moved on. However, Wednesday night when we were getting ready to go out, I put new batteries in to take the camera with me but it wouldn't work. I took it and tried it with the Power cable but still it wouldn't work and you can imagine I went up the wall.

Poor Bill got all the flack for it though as I didn't get the chance to have it out with Bret before we left. I was so angry that it had happened as I have only had the camera for 3 months and I couldn't even send it back on the warranty as the little door thing had broken and I have voided the bloody warranty by gluing it back together.

So that is why I wasn't able to take any photos or videos of the concert. I couldn't use my phone as it just isn't good enough for the setting we were in.

I have now remedied the situation. After I did have it out with Bret he pointed out the fact that the camera won't function if the little door to the memory card isn't shut right. I investigated and sure enough there was a little catch that has broken off. So I can just manage to push it in with something thin and the camera works. Not an ideal situation but the best I can do.

At least I can take photos again...Just a shame I missed out on the night.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: