Support This Site

Thursday, April 23, 2009

17 Again

You have to see this movie!!!
I was really looking forward to it but It was way better than I thought it was going to be and you have the beautiful Zac Efron to swoon over all the way through (As did several young ladies in the showing we went to)


Although it might sound a little perverted due to my age, I have to admit that I think Zac Efron is one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen on screen. Having said that, don't think that I sat all through the movie drooling. Young Zac is not just a beautiful human being but a great actor too.

The story is like that of the old Tom Hanks movie Big!
37 year old Mike O'Donnell (Played by Matthew Perry) has made a mess of his life by giving up his dreams of a Basketball scholarship when he was 17 to marry his pregnant girlfriend. So after losing his job he wanders into his old High school and hankers back to the days when he was the most popular boy in school but meets a mysterious old Janitor who grants his wish to be 17 again.

So in comes Zac Efron to play the 17 year old Mike and he did a superb job. Although it was the face of Zac you were seeing, you still believed it was Older Mike in there. He had Perry's facial expressions to a tee and the mannerisms and voice inflections that you might have recognised from the old Chandler days.



The film had everything for me and I will definitely be purchasing it on DVD as soon as it arrives in the stores.

Now for some more Zac...


Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: