Support This Site

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Just dreamin'

Had this weird dream last night. I was living in this flat and Alistair Griffin was staying with me.

It seemed he was living with me while I fixed his car.
I lived in like a wooden cabin but it had a lovely big kitchen with a hatch through to the lounge/porch. The front porch was very big and elaborate though.

There seemed to be a lot of people coming and going. People who I didn't know at all. An old aquaintance from school appeared. Her name was Tina Cockfroft back then but is Tina Ogden now. I have seen her around and in my dream she appeared as she is now. I was very upset because although I was playing host to Mr Griffin, She seemed to be getting more of his attention, like they were old friends or something.

Someone else from my past turned up in my kitchen, her name is Maxine and I knew her from the American Adventure. I was asking her in the dream why she didn't turn up at the reunion.

At that point, Al turned up with James Fox and someone else. I was so excited to tell him that I had finished his car but Tina got in there first and took all the credit.

I am not sure what all this means especially with the random people (Maxine, James Fox, Tina Ogden) turning up. Dreaming about Alistair is nothing new but what does it mean???

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: