Support This Site

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dreaming again

Had another bizarre dream last night which extended into 2 dreams.

My sister has a friend called Vicky with 2 small children aged 8 and 5. In my dream though it turns out she never gave birth to these children and she kidnapped each one and passed them off as her own. The 2 children in the dream looked nothing like they do in real life but she had just had a 3rd child who was as I know her real life daughter.

This sounds quite confusing but dreams are always a lot harder to explain when they are so disjointed.

The second dream - We were all out in a park. I turned to my sister and asked if they had replaced Vicky's son because he looks a lot different to the last time I saw him, he was taller and had different colour hair. She said he was just older.
There was also an old friend of my mate Tracy. I was really excited to see her but in the dream she was there to surprise my sister Debz. She disappeared off with a man before Debz turned up and I went to watch a game of bowls and guess who was there with his youngest son? Simon Baker with very short curly hair like he is in The Guardian.

I think I started to wake then and tried to doze back off and carry on but once it had faded I lost the dream magic.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: