Support This Site

Monday, October 12, 2009

Toy Story - In 3d

I can barely remember when the first Toy Story movie came out 14 years ago. My 2 children were just little and we didn't go to the pictures to see it but we did buy the video, the read along books, the duvet cover and curtains not to mention the buzz and woody toys. They were addicted to watching it (and it's following 2 movies) that they would be able to recite the whole film off the tops of their heads.

So 14 yrs on and the movies are being re released but in 3D.
It was brilliant. Worth paying the extra £2 for the 3d specs (Which you have to give back at the end of the movie) It was so long since I had seen it that I forgot what happened and it was like seeing it for the first time. I really can't wait to see Toy Story 2 in 3d.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: