Support This Site

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pilgrimage to Baldock

Anyone who has known me for more than 18 years knows that My name hasn't always been Maskill. That is just my married name, I was born into the name of Baldock.

I have always known that there was a town of the same name down South but never been there. So while I was having my weekend away in London I decided to make a Pilgrimage to My Namesake town.

The Town of Baldock isn't very big and there isn't a lot there. It is in the County of Hertfordshire and has a population of 9900. I was only there for a couple of hours but I did have fun going round taking pictures of the local businesses that I could pretend belong to me and my sisters...

It is a lovely little town and there is some great olde worlde buildings to be seen.

The church is beautiful and I could have taken so many more pictures

I even took a trip to the park

Oh and don't forget the Baldock Museum...Do you think they'll take me?

Once I'd seen the town I popped into the local for a pint before heading back to London on the train.

Posted via email from jembie's posterous

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: