Support This Site

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Battle of the Celebrity shows

Friday night was a nightmare for reality TV buffs like myself.
First of all for celebrity singing fans, you had to make a choice between Just the 2 of us on BBC or Soapstar Superstar on ITV. For me it was easy I haven't watched any of Just the 2 of us and I had been looking forward to SS from last year. The real confusion for me began when Soapstar finished.

It may surprise a lot of you but I have become hooked on Celebrity Big Brother already even though it only began on Wednesday night. I didn't see the first show as it clashed with The Bill but I started watching the live streaming and I was hooked from there. Although they might be a bunch of Z-listers and you may not have heard of some of them...They are a great crowd and have gelled together already. The intelligence in the house is quite high so there is a lot of great conversations especially with the life experience of Ken Russell.

The confusion came for me when CBB came on at the same time as SS bonus tracks (where they go behind the scenes). I managed to flick between them to see the major upsets in BB but I did miss out on some things and I am now trying to catch up.

So in SS Elaine Lordan has gone out and either Leanne or Kelly from corrie goes out tonight. In CBB the house has been split with a nice house and not nice house. The nice side of the house has now become Jade Goody's family house and all the other house mates in the not so nice house are to be her servants.

I am so glad that the live streaming goes off at 3 as It would be a dilemna over the Match and the Streaming!

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: