Support This Site

Sunday, February 18, 2007

6 years already

Friday was my Nephew's 6th birthday party. It isn't his actual birthday until tomorrow but I can't believe that he is 6 already.
The party was the same place as last year's party but it was a lot different. Of course my sister still isn't talking to me so that was very awkward and it seems everyone else has taken her side too as no one apart from her mother-in-law and her husband said a word to me. Also both DD and DS are too old now to join in so there didn't really seem any point to us being there. They couldn't play, they couldn't have any food and they didn't get party bags or cake. Well done to my sister for inviting them but It probably didn't make any difference to my nephew if we were there or not.
My Nan tells me there was an evening party but we weren't invited to that.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: