Support This Site

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ashar Update

Well I couldn't sleep for worrying about Ashar. I posted on loads of groups asking for advice and there was a lot of great advice coming back at me. So much so at 5am I was wide awake and went out to try get my kitty back.

I had taken some food out before and I went down and called Ashar's name and he came running. He wasn't going to make it easy for me though so I went walking off in the oposite direction to see what he did. To my amazement he ran in the door and up the stairs. WOOHOO!!

So we spent the next couple of hours laying on the room floor having a massive love-In (Lots of fuss and cuddling) Of course I included Pica so they both know they are very loved cats.

Needless to say that DD and DS were over the moon when they got up to find Ashar curled up in the corner.

Stumble UponStumble it!

1 comment:

Sibri said...

Fantastic!!!!

Aaaah I feel all warm inside... and well done on the CAB front!