Support This Site

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Spoke too soon

Well the hot water is gone again. There is a fault with the boiler and it now has a flashing red light.
I managed to get a bath while there was hot water but the kids didn't so they will be going back to school again tomorrow without a bath again.

Friday was a lovely night. Both the children were staying at friends so I had the place to myself.
I bought a great microwave Chicken and Pineapple curry with some Coriander and Garlic Naan and a bottle of Caribbean Twist with Cream cakes for after.




I spent a couple of hours on the phone to my wonderful friends Brian in Notts and Tracy in Sheffield. Then I had my long relaxing bath and found that with the bathroom door open I can lie in the bath and still watch tv YAY!

Saturday we spent the day at the old house sorting out the rubbish and working out what we still have to fetch over. It was very dusty work and I haven't stopped sneezing since. I can't wait until I am done over there and the keys have been handed in. Then I can focus on just settling down in my new home.

Stumble UponStumble it!

1 comment:

Sibri said...

Now that is what you call sheer decadence Jen!