Support This Site

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random day

First of all when I got up this morning there was this gorgeous rainbow going over the house.



Course was fine today too. I just wanted to get my head down and work hard and that is what I did. Despite others who have no motivation whatsoever, I have just 1 more unit to complete and my level 1 id done - barr the exam of course but then I can concentrate on work placement and revising the work I have done (Maybe letting it actually sink in my brain)

At lunch time I spent so much time running round trying to find a Dance mat game for the PS2 that I only had 15 minutes to get food before getting back. I got myself a sausage roll on the way back to the centre but i didn't have time for a drink so grabbed a beaker of water from the cooler to take into class with me.

As usual the afternoon went really quick and it was soon time to go home. I had some shopping to pick up but had to be quick as special event happening tonight.
On my way home I got a call from the bloke who brought me the dancemats...He saw my wanted for a small bookcase and wondered if I had been successful, I told him I hadn't yet and he said he had one and that he would bring it round.

When I got home DS was home and the electric had gone. I dumped my shopping and went to the shop. When I got back the bookcase had already been delivered. It is a dinky little thing with glass doors but perfect for my DVD collection. Now I just have to put on Freecycle my old table and DVD racks in a kind of Pay it forward.



New member of the family...


Her name is Sabrina and she is a completely black cat. She was once the office mascot of a cab company but they merged with another company and moved offices. Unfortunately they couldn't take her with them so had to find a new home for her.
This afternoon one of the cab drivers came over to pick me up with my catbox to go pick her up and bring her to her new home with us.

Things were a bit tentative when we first opened the box door back at home. Pica became this big fur ball as all his hair stood on end. He didn't do anything else - just went and sat on the window his hair all still on end.

As predicted Sabrina found sanctuary behind the sofa and that is probably where she will spend a lot of her time.
Later on in the evening she hid under DS' bed. This was great for him until Pica decided he wanted to be there too and there was a lot of growling going on.
I fetched her out and she is now sat on the window sill. I think she is trying to work out how to get outside but this is all normal, just like when we first moved here with Pica & Ashar.

I am going to bed soon, lets see what kind of night we have.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: