Support This Site

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I hate Interviews


So another day another interview and I was really positive about it but then just messed the whole thing up.

I did loads of research about the company the night before in the hope I could dazzle them with my knowledge and they didn't even say "So what do you know about us?"

I also researched some questions for the "So do you have any questions you would like to ask us?"

What I should have done is gone through the old "What are your main strengths" and "What are your main weaknesses" questions because when it came to them I just lost it.
My head went blank and my tongue dropped out of my mouth and I just died. I whimpered something but can't even remember what stupid thing I uttered.
From that moment I know it was over and just wanted to get up and leave.

I did get to ask my Qs though so I think I pulled it back in the end but I think it was way too late then.

So I have to wait for my "Sorry you weren't successful letter" and try again elsewhere.

I am not sure If I am punching above my weight going for deputy managers jobs already...I will see what happens with Tescos and with my app to Boots (Actually there are about 3 or 4 other job apps that I haven't heard anything from yet.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: