Support This Site

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas is coming


I think I have got carried away. I have been busy ordering lots of goodies online as Christmas presents for all my family and friends. I have been ordering from Play.com and Amazon. A couple of items have arrived already but I am waiting for DVDs to come from Play and Amazon as well. I have been remembering to go through Quidco each time to earn that extra bit of cash.

I have even ordered some items from a Hong Kong site called Deal Extreme. They are fantastic and have really cool cheap prices on offer on all sorts of gifts and electronic items. The best thing of course is that all the prices are in US dollars so it ends up cheaper than it looks onscreen (Although in this economic climate, the pound and the dollar are evening up a lot more.)
I have even got myself a brand new Christmas tree.
When I bought the tree I have now it was about 10 years ago, the kids were just little and the 5 foot tree towered above them. Now they are in their teens and they tower above the tree and it just looks titchy.

I got a great deal on a 6 foot tree from Argos at £10 plus Cream and Gold themed decs to go with it. It is going to look fabulous. Oh yes I will definitely take lots of photos when it is fully dressed on December 1st.


I also went crazy round the shops today too. I want to make sure I have everything in hand for an easy last week running up to Christmas with no stressing and no last minutes present wrapping or running round the shops.


Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: