Support This Site

Friday, November 14, 2008

Goodies for me!!!

How exciting! While I am waiting for all the goodies to arrive that I have been ordering online, Postie brought me a special package that is all for me to reward me for all my hard work!!

It was my rewards from Qype for getting 250 and then 500 points (+ 30 reviews totted up )



I am very impressed. The long sleeve shirt is good quality thick material. The memory stick that you can just see there is actually 1GB which is tremendous and it has already been a briliant addition to my little box of gadgets. Especially as it makes it easier to swap files betweem computers.





Not sure I really need another mug...I need a new mug tree as they are taking over my kitchen :P

I haven't actually eaten the Haribo yet, I am going to save them for the match tomorrow.

I can't wait now until I get to 1000 points (60 reviews) so I can get my Ninja (And the Ipod of course)

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: