Support This Site

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Multi birthday party

Saturday night it was a multiple birthday party at Debz house for Ange, Carl and Tasha (Who is 5)

It was also the X Factor final with the final 3 being Eoghan, Alexandra and JLS.
This was the first year that I had got into the show because of seeing little Eoghan Quigg in the auditions and I was really chuffed that he got right through to the finals. I guess that there wasn't much chance of him winning but he has become a star in his own right now so that won't be the last we have heard of him.

It was pretty manic at Debz place. The kids were really rowdy and we didn't really get to hear much of what happened on X factor.

I did get some photos on my new camera though...



This year Debz has had some special tree baubles made with the names of the children on. I took pictures as Bill and Bret hung theirs on the tree...Should have used the macro setting though :(


We didn't stay as late as usual. I was starting to get a headache from all the comotion and around 12ish everyone else was moving to leave to we made a move too. It was a long walk home and it was starting to rain.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: