Support This Site

Friday, December 12, 2008

Brand new camera

Yes after the last couple of years wanting a really good digital camera, I have finally bought one. I used my Christmas money and got this from the the fuji official website.

I know it is a bit more bulky than your average pocket digital camera but if you want good quality pics then you have to go for something a bit more substantial. It certainly isn't heavy that's for sure.

Of course I couldn't wait to start trying it out and took a few test shots of the cats and the Christmas tree...



I am going to try and get out and about later to get some outdoor shots of the locality and try the different settings etc... Oh and of course I need to test out the video function.

I will be able to take it to Ange's party on Saturday and take lots of good shots.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: