Support This Site

Saturday, January 10, 2009

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIING!



After the elation of Wednesday night I was really up for today's game against Cardiff with Mr Nigel Clough taking the helm. I have some Mars Planets in the cupboard and 3 cans of Carling left and they were earmarked for what could be another great couple of hours.

I wasn't happy therefore when it was announced at 12.30pm that the game was postponed due to a FROZEN PITCH! FFS! in this day and age? I thought they had under soil heating??!!

So a boring day ahead with no footie to fill the void. I could have gone out and tried some photography I guess but it is so damn cold out there. My fingers would have frozen.

So I decided it was about time I fired up the old Xbox

as I haven't played it with the new tv yet.
It was actually quite awesome with such huge graphics.

I played for a couple of hours which definitely killed some time for me and made a change from sitting on this thing (the laptop) all day long as usual

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: