Support This Site

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday 15 already

Saturday March 28th was my son Bret's 15th birthday. He had already told me that he wanted Pancakes for his birthday breakfast so I got up and dutifully made him pancakes of which there were 5 and he ate them with Syrup and chocolate sauce.

At 2pm we met my sis Ange and her lot at Pizza Hut. Unfortunately Debz couldn't make it as she was working but her boyfriend Carl came along with instructions to get a large Pizza to take her back some too.
Even though we booked the table for 2pm it was actually 2.45pm before our orders were taken.
They do a special deal on a Saturday, for £6.99 you can order a starter or side and an individual Pizza of your choosing. We chose to go with that instead of sharing a huge Pizza so that we could all choose our own toppings.

I went for the Chicken bites in Sweet chili sauce. They were delicious and very spicy. It is a good job job that Pizza do unlimited free refills on the soft drinks as after the sweet chili sauce, I downed a whole glass of Pepsi Max.

For my Pizza I went for the Super Supreme. It had the most toppings on and was still at the same price so of course it was the best value option. I had Deep pan.

Ange was a bit disappointed that the deep pan individuals seemed to be much smaller than the thin alternatives. Bret and his mate Jonny both had the thin option and their pizzas seemed much bigger by comparison.

I have to say we all had a giggle when the waiter brought out our food. After bringing us all these little individual 7" pizzas then he brought out Carl's massive 12" pizza. Of course what he didn't know was the plan was for Carl to have half then take the rest home for Debz. We all said I bet they had a bet on in the kitchen how much he would actually eat.

He did only have half and then at the end the waiter asked him if he wanted a box to take it home.

We didn't have dessert as I had lots of chocolate and Ice cream at home.

We got back home about 4pm well ahead of kick-off of England Vs Slovakia in an International friendly at Wembley. Bret and Jonny aren't into footie so they played Wii/Xbox in the bedroom.
In fact even after Everyone went home, we didn't see Bret or Jonny for the rest of the evening.

Stumble UponStumble it!

No comments: